[Noisebridge-discuss] geeky kids

daniela Steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:35:18 UTC 2009

 Hi Bill

 I am a member of NB and I teach there! So I look forward to meeting your
family.

 I would be happy  to introduce you to  the history and to the programs at
Nueva that involve hacking and all that, that I am sure that Josh is going
to like. As well as how parents usually get involve and help out with the
programs, classes, etc. There are lots of ways to get involve as you may
already know.

 I would also love to guide you in terms of how we usually organize field
trips and to what works  better with the kids.

 I do prefer to keep my work separate from my  personal work/life but I am
happy to  help you organize  the visit if the timing is right for all of us.

 Please email me off list.

 I look forward to meeting Josh!

Daniela

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Bill Pollock <bill at nostarch.com> wrote: