[Noisebridge-discuss] Work that needs to be done at 2169

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Sep 20 18:57:50 UTC 2009

The last set of shelving we have enough hardware for to build has been
mostly laid out on the ground where the previous team thought it
should go. There are instructions written on them on what sort of
bracket things should go into which corners. I would recommend looking
at how the other shelves were made and going by that. Also having a
friend along to help would he awesome. Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net