[Noisebridge-discuss] I am a very bad person

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:55:19 UTC 2009

We don't have a choice of pushing it back a week or two.  I had requested
the following weekend or the weekend after that originally.  None of those
weekends were free.  We might be able to ask to reschedule in November, but
I'm thinking those dates are filling up now too.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
    - RFC 1925