[Noisebridge-discuss] Quinoa, the other white pseudocereal.

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:43:40 UTC 2009

I think whoever didn't clean up after themselves should pay to replace
all the food the rats ate, and come by to clean it up.

We have GOT to get on top of the slobs at Noisebridge. perhaps
sloppiness fines? We cannot have rats wiggling into the couches with
us, people.

CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING SLOBS!