[Noisebridge-discuss] Beer Brewing Workshop

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:27:30 UTC 2009

Noisebrew = good

Rats = bad  (rats love the smell of fermenting malt, I should know, I
had to fight them all the time I brewed...)

What kind of steps need to be taken to be sure that brewing in the
space stays clean and safe?  Not to mention preventing the whole space
from smelling like fermentation.  I know my garage would smell of
fermentation for weeks afterwards.

-Martin