[Noisebridge-discuss] Aw crumpet; did I miss ASL this week? Will there be one next week?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Sep 24 08:41:14 UTC 2009

Yes(ish) and yes. But don't worry about it.

Today's was kinda blah. Not many people showed, and we got kinda
distracted with the "how many geeks does it take to transfer a DVD
image" problem (although that was mostly talked about in ASL at
least). So not much really got done.

We should figure out some clearer motivation so we have an actual goal
each time and don't just sit around wondering what to do exactly. :-P

BTW this reminds me of two things:

1. I'm currently backing up some useful stuff to Pony @
/d2/video/saizai/ASL/. Feel free to "borrow it when I'm not using it".
It'll take a while to finish syncing though, as my upstream pipe is
small.

Talk to ops at noisebridge.net after adding your SSH key and adduser
stanza to your wiki page if you need an account.

2. I'd like to reschedule the class - possibly for Tuesdays @ ~6 - as
I'd like to free up the current time (Wed eves I now have yongmudo I'd
rather go to, 4-5:30-7). Per whenisgood, this'd exclude Mikolaj
(though he's never showed up anyway) and Nejucomo (but I have no idea
who this is).

So if anyone is interested who hasn't scheduled themselves yet: please
list yourself @ http://whenisgood.net/noisebridge/asl/generic so I can
get a better sense of what'd be the easiest times to reschedule to.

Thanks,
- Sai