[Noisebridge-discuss] free servers -- and other stuff

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Sep 24 16:35:07 UTC 2009

> For those who have expressed interest, thanks. Just so it's clear
> though, I'm offering to arrange to get these to NB. If there are servers
> not destined for NB, I'll keep them myself. I can easily stack these
> until I need them.

Thank you for clearing that up. I was hoping to find a rack for some
servers that I have.. and, I'm glad you set my expectation that this
was only for noisebridge :)   I threw that "I'll take the leftovers"
out there just in case noisebridge didn't need any...

I'm still willing to help, of course....

Cheers,

Glen