[Noisebridge-discuss] How does one post to NB Google Calendar?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Sep 24 23:16:35 UTC 2009

Excerpts from Lee Sonko's message of Thu Sep 24 15:31:57 -0700 2009:
> How does one post to NB Google Calendar?
>
> I assume someone invites you to the NB google calendar group and you go from
> there, yes?

There is indeed a public noisebridge Google calendar. As far as I can
tell, people have just been giving full read/write / manage sharing
permissions to those that ask.

One caveat, all users on that calendar can see your google account email
address.

Hit me up offlist with your Google account email address, and I'll add
you in.

--j