[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:16:28 UTC 2009

A laser cutter would be totally cool, as far as I'm concerned.  I've been thinking I'd look into possibilities of getting a Chinese one while we're in China next month.  But if we can get a good one from the US, with known quality, and for a good discount for out 501(c)(3) tax-deductible status, then let's look into that!  Merideth, please ask the people on your list.

Thanks!

Mitch.