[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:14:49 UTC 2009

  I second the idea of making the DJ booth lockable; it would be
  a good secure storage space for parties and it's just as well
  if we protect the servers during parties. When we expand the
  kitchen, I will push for locks all over it.

  I can not shake the feeling that three of you -- Andy, Jake
  and Rubin -- have all enjoyed the opportunity to publicly
  abuse Dr. Jesus in this thread. It reflects poorly on
  Noisebridge and I would like to remind you all that
  non-propetarianism, strong privacy and so on are not actually
  rules at Noisebridge. We have only one rule -- be excellent to
  each other. I interpret that to mean something better than
  "just be barely tolerable" and I think that, with a little
  reflection, you will all agree. I hope you will all apologize
  to Dr. Jesus for your more ridiculous remarks, in public as
  well as in private.

--
Jason Dusek