[Noisebridge-discuss] Projectors

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Wed Sep 30 21:06:53 UTC 2009

On Sep 30, 2009, at 12:28 PM, Tom Longson (nym) wrote:

> No idea how good/terrible this thing is, but at $130, it's about as
> cheap as I've seen for a new projector:
>
> http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=JK04959

Well, it is quarter-VGA resolution, which is probably why it is so
cheap.

I need to figure out what my minumum resolution really is. I think
1024 x 768 is a pretty good standard resolution but, as has been
pointed out, those get expensive. I'm partial to the idea of LEDs
since (I would hope) they don't burn out as quickly but those are
expensive in higher resolutions.

Al