[Noisebridge-discuss] Temporary Locker Space (vs/ shelves)

dpc weasel at meer.net
Wed Sep 30 21:21:31 UTC 2009

Martin Bogomolni <martinbogo at gmail.com> writes:

> The lockers are similar in dimension to the 6-locker unit that dpc
> posted, but are configured as 3 columns of 5 lockers (small), or 2
> columns of 3 lockers (medium).  They did not have any 3 column of 2
> lockers (large) that my father could see.
>
> They are $25 per unit.  Which is pretty cheap and why I brought it up.

i missed the price in your original mail. that's pretty cheap (modulo
getting them).

speaking as one who grew up using these lockers, the smaller ones might
be better for the space. i'm not sure how people 'organize' their
shelves, but tall/thin turned into one big stack w/ some crushed stuff
(a pbj in my case) at the bottom.

\p
---
Do not needlessly endanger your lives until I give you the signal.
		- Dwight D. Eisenhower