[Noisebridge-discuss] Temporary Locker Space (vs/ shelves)

dpc weasel at meer.net
Wed Sep 30 21:25:16 UTC 2009

Martin Bogomolni <martinbogo at gmail.com> writes:

>> Unless there is great outcry I will put up $50 for two of these cabinets.
>
> I will also put up $50 and get two cabinets.  I propose the following:
>
> Three units of 15 small lockers
> One unit of 6 lockers (medium)

regardless of the doors, these would make ok 'cubby' type things for
things like the stack of soldering irons.

anyway, i'd kick in for one as well. there's probably enough wallspace
(last i was there, towards mission) at 2169 that this would barely make
a dent.

\p
---
No one wants advice -- only corroboration. - John Steinbeck