[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:53:34 UTC 2009

> This is perhaps a moot point since interest in a chemistry lab seems to
> have waned in my absence, but it merits pointing out that if hazardous
> chemicals (e.g., strong acids/bases, mutagens, poisonous substances) are
> stored at the space, for insurance and/or legal reasons it will probably
> be necessary to store them under lock and key. IANAL, consult your local
> insurance policy, &c, &c.

I don't think that's quite moot, since we're talking about using the
darkroom to fulfill that function, while avoiding referencing it as a "lab"
so as to establish a certain understanding.  I think at this point, we're
pretty much at the "if it's really that dangerous, it probably shouldn't be
stored in the space."

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.