[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Apr 4 05:18:22 UTC 2010

I just got 2KG of Shapelock, in record time!  I guess, in the world of
business, they mean business!

I have one KG of CAPA 6500 and one of CAPA 6800.

For all intents and purposes, the event Sunday, April 11th (Duh! Sorry
guys!) "Shapelock Sample Party" at 7pm is still on, but if people are
itching to get this order going, let me know and we can work something out.
 Keep in mind, I run a pretty tight schedule.  I have promised all my free
time next week to helping get OrbSwarm <http://blog.orbswarm.com> ready for
California Academy of Sciences on Thursday, and that will be no
small undertaking.

I'd like to thank Aaron Rath of Tri-ISO for making this possible.  Once the
dust has settled on this order, I think you'll find us returning for more
business, especially when prototypes start turning in to products.

 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █ ▄▄▄ █ ▄  ▄▄▄▀▄  ▀▄▀ ▄▀█ █ ▄▄▄ █
 █ ███ █ ██▄█▀█▀▄▄█ ▄▄▄▀ █ █ ███ █
 █▄▄▄▄▄█ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄ █ █▀▄ ▄ ▄ █▄▄▄▄▄█
 ▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▀ ▀▀ ▄▀ ██  ▄▀█ ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄
 ▀▀ ▀▄▄▄█▀▀ █▄█  █ ▄▀█▀ █  █▀ ▄▀ █
  █ ▄▀▀▄█▄▄  ▄██▄▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ █▄▀▄▀▀
 █ █▄█ ▄▄█▀▀ ▀▄▄▀█▀▄█▄█  ▀██ ▄▄▀▀
 ▄█▀▀ ▄▄▀ █▄▄ ▄█   ▄▄▄█ ▄▀█▄▄▄██▀▄
Success is a tasty spirit distilled from bitter failure
- Corey Sean McGuire