[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking classes @ NB?

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Sun Apr 4 23:43:56 UTC 2010

All,

Given what a brilliant job our kitchen engineers have done, I want to
start doing some hands-on cooking classes at NB.  The idea would be to
teach some cooking techniques, and raise money for kitchen equipment.
Also, to have fun and eat well.

I'm eyeing the 28th as a good evening for the first class, and "Risotto"
as the first topic.  Cost would be the cost of ingredients, plus I would
buy a couple new pots for the kitchen (which I'd need to teach with) and
have people chip in to cover those.  I'd imagine $20 to $25 assuming we
can get at least 8 people.

Does this interest people?  How many people on this list would sign up?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus