[Noisebridge-discuss] EVENT REMINDER: Gamebridge Unityversity Tonight 8PM 2169 Mission St.

Alex Peake empowerthyself at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:06:23 UTC 2010

EVENT REMINDER

WHEN: Tonight
WHAT:  Gamebridge Unityversity game development club!
WHERE: Noisebridge Hacker Space, 2169 Mission St. at 8PM.

Learn more at http://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Gamebridge

Learn To Make Games With Unity: If you've never made a game before or think it sounds hard, we'll walk you through tutorials and get you started making 2D or 3D games in just a few hours!

Bring Your Own Projects: Bring a game idea or project you want to collaborate with peers or show something off to get feedback.

Primer Development: We'll be developing Primer for the iPhone, writing game dialog script and recording voice acting.

http://www.openprimer.org

Two weeks ago we had some awesome guests from Unity Technologies and about 20 participants. Here's a picture of some of us:

http://openprimer.com/gamebridge03242010

How to find us: We're wearing Unity T-shirts and being huge nerds.

See you tonight!

Alex Peake
Corsetier http://www.tacticalcorsets.com
Primerist http://www.openprimer.org
empowerthyself at gmail.com
805-456-9977
"What is meant by evolution? It's the choice species have got:
extinction or adaptation. Survive's an option. Change is not."