[Noisebridge-discuss] Block over email for noise pollution

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Fri Apr 9 01:17:06 UTC 2010

On the procedural, do people believe that, I, as a member of
Noisebridge, may I say something like this:

"""
I'm very jumpy--many of you have witnessed the effects sudden noises
to Z-axis coordinate. I tend to jump up a few feet.

Being a member of Noisebridge, I block the the usage of any instrument
that produces sudden noises. For example, dremels (as long as they are
used for more than 2 seconds each time) are fine, but don't even think
of using a staple-gun.

Whether I'm around or not, it doesn't matter. As a member, I block
their usage within the premises of Noisebridge.
""" ?

Would my block count? What effect does such a statement have, pragmatically?

-ian.