[Noisebridge-discuss] Trying to figure out the name of an old computer

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:03:08 UTC 2010

Back when I was a kid my mom brought me home an old computer and I was
trying to remember the make of it, but it's gone now and I haven't had any
luck finding it online.  I was wondering if anybody here might have an idea
what it was.  It was one of the old keyboard computers that you had to hook
up to your TV.  It had blue rubbery keys and you had to load up games
through a tape deck.  The only game I can recall was something like 'Tommy
the Trash Collector' or the like, something similar to Pac-Man.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob