[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Monday tonight at Noisebridge

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:32:45 UTC 2010

What:  Circuit hacking Monday
When:  April 12, 2010, 7PM~10PM
Where:  Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
Who:  Ye who solder or want to learne to solder electronics.

I'll be hosting circuit hacking Monday session later this evening, so
come by Noisebridge if you have electronics projects to work on, or if
you want to learn about electronics and soldering.

We have Adafruit and Cornfield electronics kits available for those of
you interested in learning to solder or work with electronics for the
first time (kits are available at cost), and we also love to see
people bring their own projects into the workshop.  These sessions are
free and open to all.

See the Noisebridge wiki at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Mondays for more
details about Circuit Hacking Mondays at Noisebridge.

-Ronald Miloh Alexander