[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware Hacking Area at Maker Faire needs volunteers!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:00:42 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

The San Francisco Maker Faire 2010 is happening Saturday May 22nd and Sunday May 23rd.

Once again I'm setting up a huge Hardware Hacking Area.  And this year it will be bigger than ever!

This year we will have 54 solder irons going at once!, teaching hundreds of people of all ages how to solder throughout the entire Faire.  We will also be demoing Brain Machines, and showing off other cool things that anyone! can learn to make and take home with them.

We need LOTS! of volunteers.  It is WAY FUN to voluneteer, and doing a 4-hour shift gets you a free pass for the entire Maker Faire (both Saturday and Sunday).

Anyone and everyone can volunteer!  No experience necessary!

To sign up as a volunteer, and for more info, please check out the Noisebridge wiki page for the Hardware Hacking Area <https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2010_HHA>.

Mitch.