[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame April 2010 pillowtalk

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:42:41 UTC 2010

Gooooooooood morning Noisebridge!

Somehow we keep on going, and trick everyone into thinking we know what the
heck we're doing. But you know what? It's fun, and what's what matters.

We tried some new things this month, including a remote skype call with the
fabulous David Fine, who was reporting live on a drunken spelling bee. One
of my favorite things about this event is that people allow us to experiment
and tinker. I think that's what really makes Noisebridge special, and makes
5MoF special to me.

Many thanks to everyone involved. We're starting to get a pretty big cast
list. Lots of really creative people put together a ton of energy to make
this happen. Including all the speakers, and everyone who attends. Just by
showing up to the event, you help create an energy and a dynamic which alone
makes it worth running. Thank you all.

Until next month,
aestetix