[Noisebridge-discuss] youth initiated massive LED Public Art Installation

daniela steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 22:05:35 UTC 2010

 Hi

 I am looking for a generous individual would like to volunteer and help us
engineer a youth initiated massive LED Public Art Installation.

 We are working with Students of Down town high school  to make  this great
massive LED public art installation in a dead end space in Potrero hill and
we really would like to have some help to make sure the electrical side of
the installation is safe and works fine.

 We are talking about 250 LEDS... and I am sure that your help can be tax
deductible.

Please contact me if you would like to help out.

Thanks in advance,

Daniela Steinsapir & Berta Lazaro
Urban Art Laboratory Team
Southern Exposure/Downtown High School Liason

www.danielast.com