[Noisebridge-discuss] Calling All Photographers!

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:43:33 UTC 2010

I Want to start a weekly shooters group at NB, a chance to get together,
share our passion, challenge each-other, and in general photo-geek out!:)
 If it takes off, perhaps we could talk about doing a group-buy of a decent
24 or 36" wide community at-cost printer.

Fwiw, my background is as a semi-professional photojournalist (weddings and
events in Rochester, NY), as well as Urban Decay, Landscape, and Ambient
Street Photography.  A (very, very old) sampling of my work can be found
here <http://scott.cragg.info/misc/Scott's%20Portfolio/>.
I haven't done much in a few years, I miss it horribly, and I can think of
no better excuse to start up again than NB:)

Love Art?  Enjoy Photography?  Have a Passion for Framing, Subject and
Content, or hell, do you Have a DSLR and want to learn what all the cool
buttons actually do?  If you could drop me a quick reply with A- the type of
photography you're interested in and B- The night that works best for you
(Meet at 7p, leave NB by about 7:15).  I'll make the formal club
announcement at tonight's meeting.

Thanks Guys!

-Ozzy

--
~ $ cat true
Cogito, ergo Sum; itque alea iacienda est.