[Noisebridge-discuss] Outdoor lasertag picnic party on Sunday May 9th

Sai Emrys saizai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:31:06 UTC 2010

Those who came last time seemed to enjoy this.

So, again: Outdoor lasertag. Strategic, not random craziness like
indoor (which I've played a few times and don't really like). Capture
the flag game w/ multiple gun types, semi-reliable hit feedback,
headset radios, teams. Fun. Noob friendly.

Ziggy is friend of mine, does audio for SF Opera, doing this basically
at cost because he's a hardcore lasertag geek. (Used to design arenas,
etc. Email him if you want to geek out about it; I just play and help
out.)

And yes, that's me in the top two pics @
http://sflasertag.org/battleoakdale. ;-)

You should come.

ALSO, you should come to Five Minutes of Flail this Thursday @ NB.
It'll be epic. RL lolz will be had. So be there. 3 on-the-spot speaker
slots are available, so if you're interested in talking (or if you
will be after a couple beers :-P) just come out and be first to the
mic when the prompt comes up.

- Sai

</shameless plug>