[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge 2009 Annual Report

Jeffrey Malone treasurer at noisebridge.net
Tue Apr 27 23:58:06 UTC 2010

Moving this over to the discuss list rather than the announce list..

The legal fees for 2009 were for our 501c3 application.  I don't have
complete details, as I wasn't at all involved with this process.
What I do have are a list of transactions, and memos summarising them:

Jan 8 2009 to CA Sec of State: "CHECK CRD PURCHASE 01/07 CA SECOFSTATE
BE WEB S 916-6533775 CA 430741XXXXXX3608 008940002149613 ?MCC=9399
121042882DA01" $20.00
Jan 29 2009 to Carol Gee: "501c3 incorporation fees" $2090.00
Feb 26 2009 to Carol Gee: "501c3 incorporation fees" $41.25
Jun 22 2009 to Carol Gee: "postage expenses for 501c3 incorporation fees" $42.50

I don't know further breakdowns for these expenses.  If you don't
recognise Carol Gee, she was the lawyer we used to do our
incorporation and 501c3 application.

Jeffrey