[Noisebridge-discuss] ML Meetup 4/28 @ 8:00pm: Support Vector Machines

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Apr 28 19:51:23 UTC 2010

(I sent this email to noisebridge-annouce, but it was never
approved by a moderator?)

We're starting up the machine-learning meetups again on
Wednesdays @ 8:00pm. Last week we discussed linear
regression and gradient descent. This meetup we'll be talking
about support vector machines!! If you just nearly crapped
your pants with excitement, you should definitely start coming
to ML meetings.

Regardless of your bowel movements or lack thereof, stop by
if you're interested. We'll set up wherever there's free space.

See you there! (potentially)

   mike

P.S. Could I be added as an admin on the Google calendar so
I can start putting meetups there?