[Noisebridge-discuss] 5MoF intro videos now online

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:24:20 UTC 2010

Hey,

Due to popular demand, we have begun uploading the 5MoF intro videos to
blip.tv. From the Noisebridge Blog:

One of the first things people who come to Five Minutes of Fame see is our
intro video. What started out as a 10-15 minute jingle to distract people
from the fact we weren’t ready wound up taking on a life of its own, and
turned into something I’m proud to consider an art form.

We’ve been doing the intro video pretty regularly since moving into the new
space at 2169, and decided it would be fun to upload our archives to the web
so everyone can enjoy them again, or see ones they missed. We have posted
them on the 5MoF blog, and many are accompanied by a summary explaining the
intended meanings of the videos as well as background on “just what the hell
was I thinking?”.

So, the videos through February 2010 are now available online, check it out
at http://5mof.net/archive/. We'll have the rest up as we're able to.

Thanks so much to Ani, who rendered almost all of them, and has been putting
her personal touch on them all.

aestetix