[Noisebridge-discuss] acceptable use of the space: RPG? time: Sat or Sunday afternoon?

Xavier Aubuchon-Mendoza xavieram at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 20:27:32 UTC 2010

Hey,

I'm new to this list - I just came to the space for th4e first time last
week, and I love the place. I'm interested in taking some classes - however,
my primary form of creative enterprise is interaction fiction. While I'm
working on some text-IF via ChoiceScript, and would love to get into ARG
puppetmastering, right now I just really have a hankering for old school
table top action.

I'd love to host my games at your place - if y'all think that works out.

If it works out, I've got a couple friends interested already, but I'm not
at a full table; so I'm more than happy to include people from the community
(probably with a day or so notice to give me time to adjust encounters and
arrange an entrance). While regular players are always best, I'm endeavoring
to make things at least kind of modular to allow for the vagaries of grownup
schedules.

Systems proposed would be nWoD, D&D4e, or maybe a 'lets try some indie
wackiness' one shots.

Looking forward to it!

-Xavier

PS: Re membership and space usage - if it so turns out that this works out
well, I would of course donate for space considerations and encourage any
non-member players to do the same. Followed by, in due course for reciprocal
community inclusion consideration, my own application for membership.