[Noisebridge-discuss] GPG key generation class and key signing party next week?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Apr 3 18:39:21 UTC 2010

It's been ages since I've actually played with GPG. I have been reading docs
this morning and dusting off an old key (well sort of).

I tried to see what integration that Gmail has. I found the firefox plugin
FireGPG, but it seems broken with the current implementation on Gmail (My
OSX 10.6.2/Firefox 3.6.2 anyway).

Has anyone found a good implementation on Firefox and/or Chrome? I usually
use Chrome on OSX as my primary platform (often all accounts through gmail).

Glen

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>wrote:

> Rubin Abdi writes:
>
> > Anyone else down? I am thinking an hour before the Tuesday meeting?
>
> I just created a new key recently and would be very key-n to join in.
>
> --
> Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en
>     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | un tigre, reflexioné.
>     http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/     |            -- Borges, El Zahir

Glen
----
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe