[Noisebridge-discuss] GPG key generation class and key signing party next week?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Apr 4 05:47:03 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Rubin Abdi's message of Fri Apr 02 19:13:59 -0700 2010:
> Anyone else down? I am thinking an hour before the Tuesday meeting?

I'd be very down, but sadly out of town for the beginning of next week.

Another time perhaps.
Thursday night (April 8th)?

I plan to be at 2169 in Church or Turing (the classrooms) exchanging key
signatures next Thursday from 6:30pm onwards for a couple hours.

Might I propose a more ad-hoc process than an organized one?

What if interested people threw down their public keys in a central
place, and when two interested parties run into each other next, swap
key signatures.

Cheers,
jof