[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting a piano for NB

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Apr 5 17:05:44 UTC 2010

+1

I can also tune pianos (not professionally but adequately).  The tuning
pegs won't fit a hex socket, they're round with two parallel flat
planes, but we can either rig something or buy a piano tuning peg tool.
Never seen the innards of a player piano but am willing to bet the
player mechanism is separate from the tuning mechanism so there ought
not to be any difficulty about that.

Rachel