[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting a piano for NB

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Apr 6 02:06:29 UTC 2010

Please don't put an upright piano at noise bridge. I don't want to hear
you practice, and it's not really considerate to people who want to get
work done at noisebridge.  Get a keyboard with headphones. Yamaha makes
some with very nice keyboard response for $700 and under. Or get one
with less than perfect tactile response, whatever.
--D