[Noisebridge-discuss] to the visitor from london

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:51:29 UTC 2010

Andrew Back wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for the tip! I'm sold on the title alone, and will try and get along
> to this.

I hope to have a chance to meet you.

> I'm also interested as to if that message (not sure if it was yours or
> Katy's) was really sent on an ASR-33. I have a broken one I need to repair,
> and a vague plan to upon retirement have a teleprinter as my only link to
> the online world.

Yup, that's mine. I don't have an ASR-33, but I used to. I regret now
having given it away, but it does take up a lot of space (as you know).

I added that line to my .sig in protest of the high-end phones adding
"sent from my x-15" or whatever to every mail message.

I'm using an ancient mobile phone. Some day I hope to prove that using a
cellphone for more than two years saves more energy and/or other natural
resources and/or reduces my carbon footprint more than driving a Prius
would.

Or something like that.