[Noisebridge-discuss] Noiseproofing the Church classroom

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Fri Apr 9 23:38:27 UTC 2010

Soundproofing a classroom I think is a wonderful idea, currently there's
nowhere in the space one can go to escape noise and get stuff done. Some of
Sai's ideas about having a general a/v room I'm kind of friendly to as well,
it is certainly something I would use. Of note the darkroom is already a
space we have that's enclosed off and soundproofing that may not take much
work, its a pity its a single use kind of space as it seems to fit the
requirements more than other rooms do.

-Ani