[Noisebridge-discuss] scope

dpc weasel at meer.net
Sat Apr 10 02:23:02 UTC 2010

Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> writes:

> On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 06:50:24PM -0700, d p chang wrote:
>> I stuck it next to the newish looking soldering iron (although I don't
>> think you'd need a scope for the tip that's on there right now).
>
> Awesome, thanks!  What model did we end up getting?  Is there any online
> reference (even an ad)?

sorry, i thought i had posted that. i suddenly can't find the exact
model, but it is this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/20X-40X-STEREO-BOOM-ARM-MICROSCOPE-CAMERA-LIGHT_W0QQitemZ200411063167QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea96e237f

w/ a third area for the camera thingee. the camera basically is an
eyepiece (although only 640x480) so i favoured one that allowed
binocular action while the camera was attached (rather than swapping
eyepieces in/out).

\p

---
C++ is history repeated as tragedy. Java is history repeated as farce.
		- Scott McKay