[Noisebridge-discuss] Block over email for noise pollution

Jack Perkins jackaperkins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 22:38:08 UTC 2010

Hi list,
Rather than reading the preceding 30,000 emails myself, would someone be
kind enough to summarize the progression from 'lets get a piano' to 'lets
consider the issues with interpreting tax code'? If you'd also be kind
enough to make a chart of 'who is willing to respond to what' that'd be
excellent.

Thank you in advance,
Jack