[Noisebridge-discuss] Trying to figure out the name of an old computer

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:45:07 UTC 2010

Got it!  It was the Panasonic JR-200U.  The game I was thinking of was Joe
Junk Man.

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=553<http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/1630>
http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/1630

Man, and to think my mom threw out all that stuff as worthless when I went
to college.  I miss waiting half an hour to play a game.