[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 00:49:53 UTC 2010

I'm still in for my 2K, waiting for my paypal transfer to clear.

I'd hate to miss out on the order due to 40K short. I can't afford to
buy another 40K, but I would buy another 1K to keep this project from
falling through.

Perhaps others would pick up another 1K or so each to keep this happening?

Or perhaps those 40K will come through?

--
Sent from my ASR-33