[Noisebridge-discuss] spacebridge g1

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:12:24 UTC 2010

At one point it had been, but the box got pulled out for our last launch.
 It was left on one of the tables and reportedly moved to the hack shelf
area.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/