[Noisebridge-discuss] has anyone seen the PCB etching fluid?

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Thu Apr 22 23:29:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 03:25:42PM -0700, meredith scheff wrote:
> What the title says. have you seen it?
> conversly, nearest/best place to acquire some?

I have some that belongs to me (not Noisebridge) on my shelf that you're
welcome to use.  There's also a nice set of drill bits there (that belong
to Peter) which should be perfect for use with the drill press to put
holes in your etched board.  Just please put them back when you're done.

(These are materials that myself, Skory, Jim, and Peter were using for
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Homebrew_PCB.  Wow, that was a year ago
already?)

-mct