[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Flail: Next Thursday 29th, 8pm

Sai Emrys sai at saizai.com
Sat Apr 24 00:39:50 UTC 2010

For those of you handy with the photochoppers: I'd like to have two
simple images.

1. Animated GIF, easily visible simple text on transparent background,
square, counting down from 30 to 1 at frame per second.

IOW: a simple countdown timer, to go in the bottom right corner of the
display and show how much time is left on that slide.

2. Slim horizontal bar with start, end, and 8 points inbetween. 10
variants, each with one segment highlighted.

IOW, a progress bar for the presentation overall.

If you can rip off the style used in Ignite (cf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfnkxbt40w), so much the better. I
like it. (Only difference is we have 10 slides, 30s each rather than
20 slides, 15s each.)

Would appreciate if one of you with actual skills could make these,
otherwise I'll kludge it myself. (I suck at graphics.)

Thanks!

- Sai