[Noisebridge-discuss] Will they seize *everyone's* computers?

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Mon Apr 26 22:48:42 UTC 2010

In short, yes, they will take any and all community property that could "possibly" have been used in the course of committing a felony. (period)
That means that if you're there and they decide that someone used NB equipment to commit a felony, they can get a warrant and seize any and all computers/equipment they deem to have possibly been used during the act.