[Noisebridge-discuss] Will they seize *everyone's* computers?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:36:21 UTC 2010

Actually, general warrant and search/seizure law is probably better covered
by the ACLU, who, as far as I'm aware, has not had a heavy presence at
Noisebridge.

If people are genuinely concerned about something like this happening, we
should invite them to teach us more about this area, especially as it
relates to San Francisco. I'm guessing most Noisebridgers (myself included)
have only a vague idea of what our rights actually are, and something like
this could be useful far past the immediate community.