[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge 2009 Annual Report

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 02:45:36 UTC 2010

Awesome! Jeffrey, thanks for all your hard work!

I also want to remind everyone that in accordance with Article 23 §ection
27B-6, the general membership can submit to deep packet inspections provided
by local law enforcement to make sure we're not conducting any unexcellent
activities. There is also an optional fee of $2 to have surgical gloves and
lube included in this process, but as always I defer financial decisions to
our Treasurer.