[Noisebridge-discuss] dealing with a troubled young lady? Discuss it on today's member meeting?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Aug 12 06:04:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:19 PM, meredith scheff <satiredun at gmail.com> wrote:
> If this was the first (or hell, 10th) time I was here, I wouldn't want to
> come back.

I think that behavior that you'd describe that way falls under what I
said earlier as "acceptable norms of social behavior we mandate of NB
visitors". Whether the behavior is psychiatrically motivated or not is
irrelevant, IMO; that's part of the whole point of social contract.

So, what can we take away from this as expected standards of behavior
past which point we would be comfortable evicting/barring someone
because they are being too much of an annoyance to others?

- Sai