[Noisebridge-discuss] who wants to buy an arduino at the workshop tonight?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 18:00:16 UTC 2010

(copying the list to get feedback)

We could try something like this. Usually I don't have a lot items in
stock (I'm a very low volume vendor) but if there is interest I could
stock some of the more popular items.

What do people consider popular in the Arduino accessory world?

Some items that come to mind:

Solderless breadboards (although you can get this at Radio Shack if you
are desperate)
Screw shields
Motor shields
Wave shield