[Noisebridge-discuss] Isky is in need of a home.

Iskundar Haddad dejapu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 09:28:56 UTC 2010

hey NB I'm desperate for a family or friends to live with, a geek house
would be perfect,

ideally something in or near the mission or near CCSF,
$750 absolute max

I'm a (very full time) student at City College studying mainly bio, psych,
and languages. I've spent most of my time in the last few years visiting
universities here and there via couchsurfing mostly, crashing the most
interesting courses/teachers i could find and learning as much as i could.
San Francisco is my very favorite city I've been to yet (after a LOT of
travelling) and I'm here to grow as much as possible.

Here's a massive list of peoples' opinions of me (+countless references from
longtime friends) and a lot more about me for your judging pleasure!
http://www.couchsurfing.com/profile.html?id=1ENSVPF

I bike everywhere and love to table dive and dumpster (though i'm quite
financially stable, i just dont like to waste food/money when i don't need
to) and am an environmental/educational activist.
I frequent or sometimes frequent 16th & mish Open Mic * Om Shan Tea *
Critical Mass * Mission Control * Art Murmur * DIY events/schools *
Potlucks, sometimes 3-4 a week.

If ya think we might get along at all write me back or call me (though im
real short on time to find a home!) and we can go from there.

search tags: co-op coop cooperative commune communal common love family
friends affection hippy hippie hippies parkour linguistic language
communication social adventurous fun extraordinary intellectual intelligent
conversational interesting tidy loving caring environmental aware academic
studious traceur gymnast biker biology neuro

-Isky
904-234-5725