[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Room in Club Arduino home is available...

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 16:57:59 UTC 2010

My good friend North Pitney is looking for a new housemate:

"I have a very large room with its own private bathroom available. This
is a quiet house full of sane people. We are a mixed bag of
professionals, musicians, educators and artists. The person leaving the
space just finished their graduate degree and that was a great fit.
Shared areas include a huge kitchen, two large living areas (game room
with billiards and lounge as well as a dinning area), sunny porch, and a
spacious yard with garden, chickens, artificial wetlands, and a hot tub.
It is within walking distance to shopping (Fruitvale and MacArthur) and
an easy bike to Fruitvale BART, although a car it very useful. Located
on a quiet cul-de-sac with friendly neighbors. Coin operated laundry.
Rent includes ALL utilities as well as Internet.

We are four creative, quiet and responsible people. We hope you will be
too. "

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/1873616293.html

Please forward as inclined.
north