[Noisebridge-discuss] any interest in arduino this thursday?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:10:29 UTC 2010

according to my calendar i'm doing another arduino workshop at nb on
thursday, but i've not heard from anyone as to whether they plan to be
there.

rsvps are not necessary, but i like to hear from some people so that i
know there is interest.

we talked about covering interrupts and/or timers in the advanced
segment of the workshop. if anyone has the consumer electronic IR
demodulator (down from i think 38KHz) bring it with you